...c u b e! #Qbee

human efforts, is what, we, in using song as: "Cream to Coffee"
where, we; with: Politic tac toes, goes, four, with in,
the: NewsHacking scene! to value E,
with better knowsinged song, as: if... :)
likelisa: Cybr C E, if valued NewsHack is better! (hacked)

we value E!
feed #Cybr with NewsLinks, to get hacked results..

C E as value (as e value)
and: Tic Tac Toes,
does goes,
with: ri ra re!

like Coffee and Cream... does the goes, with a Cracker? (and Cigarets)

...lieking! #like

Monday, March 24, 2014

likelisa is synchroniced i in me, i in a sympathaizar is lIesa

ARt it in love deticated to lIsa don O van


so me in i leave human to refresh me view trough we in i, imitate it aint just a deep study to avoid me in is auto buildar what a maysing point when me in i synchroniced with sun in we, with love on mind you in we realy did me, what a blow me in i havent contacted you be four, i in me just fueled fooled around on love without reconice you where with, we melted in sun insight and whata war me said whata won i layed, down in love, me explored so much in common we with witch me try to fix empati among humans thats me in is kind burden, i in me extracted so much love to explore problems tryed to synchron humans in love to avoid stupidity in ignoranch with a in a hm hm, what synchronicer whata we in eye owning owling ow ling ari linger we in me u´n i suicide were in me and deletion where complete me aint realy human much long, me in i go along with the words spoken from human and synchronice in foursightfullness in fourma will to change with love in problems i in me transform empathaising avoid war me said what a war in will to pill in and send in beeleaf sympathaisinged love and enagy to whom may reacive, me in i beeleaf in love much great have happened in synchroniced we, i even talk with sun and it spined, you where my belive and we wined the problems i even got deleted in will to avoid problems among kindfuellness, very hurt it was where deleted me in i was thought is progressed in will to suspekt a living dead experince you where it shame on me tryed to figure you and we synchroniced wery we in me, where hurtfuel me in i where in, too synhchronice me melt alot with problems, i in me likelisa an loo king in to sun and the reality blowed in win wind in me langauge its wind to rewind in wined love to spoon among human,, they realy suck it in ukno aint in we is shame so much i forgot why i in me didnt contact you in a beefour... aint much i in me regret but much you are, with...i in me is aint in just a tripper, dont do drugs and i am aint a freak, i is me in very synchroniced cool and burden human problems in me i is realy aint in beeleaf human but am in the thaiming, but in this is with in a beeleaf that human with loo king throug art it and will build up in a nyancette an amaysing in love i in mazed me even melted in bee loved it realy hurt, it is very me in a wonder full, you in i where sensed with but is aint in a mu sing fellow you realy where in aint, we likelisa hmm my tears said why me cry a wonder full of synchroniced we it really is a beauty full of love cry me said and whops away with human suffer me, what a chron me melted in with iced tears is aint just hm hm in wondar full of love why i in me flair is aint in know now, me in is interested in problems and real synchron what a syn in chron we in me iced we, step it out me said, why i listning to me is won, dar i is called in fullness to bay bee we in common sens, hmmm come on sens me said, express what a beauty full lisa tan progressed in me i, very clear me lisaid when i transfer enagy in mine thought is progress with sun synchroniced we in melt in perhaps star alienmendar elements is synchrones´is in foursight and is real and in your lisas beecause, you realy blewed me in loved and i used it, me mission isnt clear but it is, iced we in melting, ting aint just a thing to synchronice in we i just a me in love in much different recived to spread love and it work well and is aint in liesa what a won me in i synchroniced winth we when i look into the sun i in me can foursight movement among human with its help, very won an help is full of love to sun in will an stop to ignoranch in dis beelivars mindset is in me a mission to conquer love in hum ans is on we you deserve at least a what i dare to call love in writing .....me in i with you even explored another way in witch letters combined is in witch used, what a roll you tricked me ignoranch with, now i in me is trickin hum in dis beeleaf to share love among fellows, my sun synchron in we is to amayzed in explained we in come on sense to make it a beeleaf, i dont realy need to meet you me may bee sens is intakt, i in me where used in your love, to beeleaf in love to melt sunchroniced love in problems, witch i in me disapeared in love beleaf that you where dead and a fellow a very real dream alive, was on now i know its real, i synchronice and melt with love in problems, very real in love me in i is, inlove is still but i dont need to meet, but deserve my word in best pefourmed letter wich i will spread and learn trough is on, you is likelisa my won in full of love reson why words is prognosed, nosed...pro g raced in we, to g or not to g is a quest with i on in love likelisa is to g prognosed sensor to ignoranch aint in or sens it me said and i explain text in we why quest it we lisaid just lie and do it in a still we i in me lisaid i d in we to d is a quest now me asked, aint really what g expected to visit how to pronounce it in equate it is me in i mission now, how to transfer to you is likelisa why i taste l in we is very over human in spirit and just a silent hm, its realy is and i want to share it with you, why humans is into be foursighted is isi easy i in away without create dumb in a fellow sympathaizar i in me to we is realy into foursight even small movements among humans and fellows in moments, it is aint in powar but is in on in love full is on with a wondar in subjekt i in me want to share this live u in we have infected what if aint me spooked, then it still is likelisa to spread we in me love and create new alfa bet what a won with new sound system me i in we created in small amount new letters to play with sounds and create images that win in a what conversation to loosing in was in progress, i do soon enough political comments sun spined looking what a loozar me aint was what a won in no war me zor, aint loo ? ba loozar in boozar juicar hmm jew car aint in juice ar is scar in me hm hm me developed a thought to progress in love, juicy enough nuff me is in when tasty is l in syn chron iced problems from fellow humans what a won me is cabable to progress in foureign senses with no emblem in sight me in i progress
diffi cult ies hm hm me freshlisa developed tought exploered in me sens of emotions an
 
continued sense that in witch is why me in i want to share those emotions with you is likelisa to develope high sens to guide fellow humans, what a adventure me in we can progress to follow in high sens with no drugs is offcause in on no offcause is on in we me hmm me we is mirrored in in synchron iced meltdown in my sun sympathaizar hart i shea new yorkshired rivar she ride is in cry to avoid way is still beauty in full of love i in me is used to, very horror me develope and love it it a way is liesa in use why even spin it me said it just come to mind how progressed we in human is in ways of maner to be spoken in, we i in me discipline spine to acknowledge clearlisa how advanced we as human are, when we observe it, perhaps more lie to love is on allways to suspekt a liesa to believe in aint it just cute to be we hm ? very shired me i is in shy art, art it shy me is we on co man do case with clearlisa foursight in private so we it where in is and com bee nation aint it just we in me fourma tea ea is hm i! loozar i l loosing aint oo with l just hm hm i why u hiding dong me aint high me low what a four me said aint it sight in looking loo is in sing hm hm ringed in me is i lisa tan is loove? ve is pain ting hi hi high art it hu man i hømø sapi aint it half a vision to share in i? surelisa it is aint me it is we to burden freedom in we heart values appreciation when we is a da ting and bay bee leaf in witch we bee loved in common sense

No comments:

..lieking! #like